GDGWS is authorised to offer the following programmes:
- The IB Diploma Programme, under the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland, for Grades 11 and 12.
- The I.G.C.S.E., under the Cambridge International Examinations Centre for Grades 9 and 10.
- The School is authorized to teach (PYP) under the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
INSPIRING ACADEMIC ENGAGEMENT:
We offer young and aspiring students academic engagement with international standards. The enriching IB and IGCSE curricula stimulate academic freedom and practical study. Thoughtfully scheduled classes and close mentorship by the faculty nurtures an academically vibrant community at GDGWS.
GDGWS strives to promote value-based growth by offering a diverse and multi-cultural learning platform that stimulates open-minded thinking and boosts mutual understanding amongst its multi-lingual student body.
The well-qualified faculty at GDGWS come with extensive experience in their respective fields. They mentor students, encouraging them to become active, compassionate, lifelong learners. Studying techniques, unique to an international curriculum, ensure students engage with the faculty and their peers while sharing their opinions in classroom discussions.
The IB and IGCSE curricula, offering courses in all streams (arts, science and commerce), allow student migration to schools situated in another countries. They entitle students to gain admission to graduate courses in the world’s most prestigious colleges and other institutions of higher learning.
The semesters are divided as follows:
- Nursery to Grade 8: April to September; October to March.
- Grade 9: April to December; January to May.
- Grades 10-12: August to December; January to May.
The GDGWS curriculum encourages students to become confident and independent thinkers who can apply their knowledge and skills to the rapidly-changing scenario in the 21st Century. In addition to more traditional aspects, teaching at all levels includes cross-curricular links, project work, group work, presentations and discussions.